DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
yeah I shoulda waited on the converter, how would u put true duels on the ram? gas tank is in the way on drivers side, so a diff Y pipe and run 3inch the rest of the way back through muffler? What Bout a Flowmaster Race series ( single chamber ) does that have a deep/throaty/truck tone to it, or is it basically like straight pipe?

·
Pudge
297 Posts
no you dont want a y-pipe because then you only have one main exhaust, just run true duals, make it like the stock exhaust setup is but with new pipe and it will work fine, run all the pipe along the passenger side then get it bent so the driver side pipe dumps out the differential and out the side

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
converters may be be a waste of money.. but i do need to pass air care were i am. so unless i do a system were i can bolt them in and out when needed, then i would run no cats while i dont go through air care

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Ok i had two 2nd gen trucks and i did both trucks the same way glass pack turned out the side right behind the cab on the passanger side its loud and i always passed state insp.

·
Pudge
297 Posts
haah thats gotta suck, where i come from up in Canada there isnt any inspections we have to go through

·
Registered
718 Posts
SC doesnt have them anymore! And I sure hope it stays that way!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
None in FLA :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
ya in lower mianland in B.C. canada we were gonna get rid of air care but our gov't saw it as to big of a money grab and kept it around. So im stuck with haveing to go every 2 years and pay $50 for it

·
"HI-TEK" Redneck
22 Posts
ive got custom 3 inch headers running into 4 inch pipes. then goes through a single hi-flow cat then continues to the back through 4 inch pipes and ends into 6.5 X 16 inch tips. Definately a winner when we compete in the schools parking lot.

·
Registered
85 Posts
gut the cats, and glasspacks. the gleass'll burn out and you'll look legal from underneath. pass emissions, too. as long as everything is tuned up properly and running right.

·
Registered
718 Posts
ive got custom 3 inch headers running into 4 inch pipes. then goes through a single hi-flow cat then continues to the back through 4 inch pipes and ends into 6.5 X 16 inch tips. Definately a winner when we compete in the schools parking lot.
MY GOD! U in Greenville SC? Haha, a GMC at our school has me beat.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.