DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted a thread about a loud clunk/clicking noise that I heard after being off-road in my 99 1500 4x4 which sounded to be coming from the front axle. Today while driving it, I noticed that the problem is getting worse, and I started feeling it in the gas pedal when I heard it, also it mimicks my rpm's when I hear it, I'm having a loss of power and the rpms drop then they go back up after the noise stops. I know that I have a bad plenum gasket and intend to change it as well as the plugs/wires/rotor/dist. cap and pcv valve tomm afternoon. It's sounding more and more liek its coming from the right side of the motor where I know I have a misfire on 6&8 which are on the right side as well. I also had one BAD time when it made noise, I loss ALL power and I had it to the floor and there was nothing but a jumpy hesitating for about 8 seconds hten it ran better...

My question is: can this be just another problem caused by the plenum gasket and the misfires or is this something else? I am getting into the truck tomm and I would liek to knwo if there is something else to consider whiel I have it taken down.

Thanks for your continued input on this toruble-making truck

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.