DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
k guys, i sold my truck a few months ago and i need to get these things sold to clear up some space. i thought i would offer it you guys first but they will been goin on ebay in the next few days....

-22x9.5 starr Xunit wheels with kuhmo ecsta 305/40/20 tires had on the truck for 3 weeks then sold the truck, less than 300 miles on them- 1000+ shipping obo- may need hub rings... i did but no longer have them

- sc 3815- cable included- its got updates but i cant remember remember which one i left of at- 250+shipping obo

-pacesetter mid-lengths- uncoated, never installed, still in the box, for 2wd-180+shipping obo

-"Hemi Hat"- off my 04- make offer

-factory bug shield, white- make offer

- taillights with white trim bezels, one of the bezels is seperated from the taillight, no cracks -make offer

-aries chrome brush gaurd, no rust, haveall brackets and nuts- make offer, but cant ship due to size

i can only take paypal... so let me know because they go on ebay either tomorow or the day after, pics available on request

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
I need the circuit board/bulb holders from the taillights, will you sell those?

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
do you still have the jetstream scoop

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sgrizzle said:
I need the circuit board/bulb holders from the taillights, will you sell those?
i'd rather not seperate, but make an offer....

BIG BLK 5.7 said:
do you still have the jetstream scoop
i never removed it when i sold the truck, same with the FIPK, and other things, the sale happened so quick i never got the chance....

·
Registered
595 Posts
empty your PM box

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just did :D

·
jokersHEMI
615 Posts
why did you need the spacer rings for the rims? Did the tires rub or was it a different lug pattern? Any pics?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
you take 25 for the bug sheild????

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why did you need the spacer rings for the rims? Did the tires rub or was it a different lug pattern? Any pics?
i had a shop throw them on and they used them, but i put them in the truck and forgot to take them out when i sold it

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
209 Posts
will the headers work on a 03? And do you have pic of the rims on your truck?

·
jokersHEMI
615 Posts
and are the spacer rings necessary?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.