DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone knifed the front passenger side tire when my wife was downtown today. She had driven a couple of blocks and the sensor read zero so she pulled onto a side street in what is the worst part of town; next to an abandoned warehouse and a gutted out hotel. I told her to stay in the car and I would be right there. To make a long story short we lost the wheel lock key in all the confusion. I had the car towed to the house and realized I had lost the key when I went to take off the tire. How hard is it going to be to get a replacement key from the dealer?

·
Registered
52 Posts
it shouldnt be too hard a friend of mine had a simular issue, take your insurance card up there or some proof thats its your car or you can go to discount tire they usually have a few extra ones sitting around you may also want to check your local aftermarket parts dealers like auto zone they usually cary them the dealer may cost alot more

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Where in Florida are you if I can ask ?

if all else fails you can remove the other 3 locks and buy a new set.

you should be able to remove the other wheel locks with a Socket that is tight to fit over the lock and be able to get it off .... you may need 3 sockets to do this though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.