DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got up showered and shaved just to hear the my job has been eliminated about 2 hours after I got to work. I did think about doing a burn-out in their front lawn, but it would be a little too obvious today, so I may have to wait awhile. Wait a minute, I just remembered that they camera surveillance so I think that I will have to forget this idea all together...................crap.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Lot of people just got laid of were I work too. I was lucky to keep my spot but we are getting cut on a lot of hours. We were supposed to be almost invisible to the economy too, This economy sucks right now!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that Crossfire. What do you do for a living?

·
Just Layin' Low
268 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news.Good luck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry to hear about that Crossfire. What do you do for a living?
I've been in mechanical engineering forever.

:mad:Also I have "been there done that" and now for the 4th time due to downsizing or cut-backs or company economic problems or whatever other BS that they can come up with.

:rck:Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
sorry to hear that i lost 3 jobs(business closing and layoff) last year just keep on trying

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
sorry to hear that crossfire i have been there myself. 2 twice! and now i am off tomorrow cuz of cut backs. our customers are pissed... but what can i do. so now i work 32 hrs.... for maybe a yr. so i'm goin to lose 10k this yr. and the D modding has stop for good!:mad:

·
Swamp Yankee
1,201 Posts
It does suck... Keep on truckin' though, you'll do fine

·
The Musical Enforcer
793 Posts
I pray things will work out for you my friend!

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
My outlook is that everything happens for a reason... look for another similar job or at least something to keep the bills paid.

good luck!

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
The area I live in is just starting to drill for natural gas Chesepeake is here now but exxon mobil will be coming shortly They are looking for engineers of all sorts... big pay if your willing to relocate they have a ton of jobs open and opening up. This is going to be a very wealthy area in years to come there is gas on everyones land here.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Or if you're more adventurous, I know for sure that both Canada's North and Alaska are dishing out enormous sums of money for people to work the oil and gas pipelines. A mechanical engineer? You could write your own ticket. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sorry to hear about the lay off. It sucks, everyone everywhere is getting laid off. Both my parents are at risk right now too. Its a pretty scary feeling, but don't worry, you'll pull through. We all made it this far in life.

Well I got up showered and shaved just to hear the my job has been eliminated about 2 hours after I got to work. I did think about doing a burn-out in their front lawn, but it would be a little too obvious today, so I may have to wait awhile. Wait a minute, I just remembered that they camera surveillance so I think that I will have to forget this idea all together...................crap.
And hey, cameras arent that intimidating when you take off your license plates before you go ahead and do it :rck::crazy::SPIN: and it would be even better to do it with a diff car! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.