·
Registered
130 Posts
if it doesnt go past 30 im gonna steal it

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI - This someone is not me. :( If it was I wouldn't be posting it for you fuggers to bid on! :D LOL

KB

·
Registered
724 Posts
Things usually have a way of skyrocketing at the last minute...literally!

I'd be really suprised if this actually goes for so little.

·
Registered
724 Posts
$27,211...went up a little more, not as much as I had expected it would.

But, the guy kind of cost himself $5k or more for ending it on a weekday morning. I found the best time to end an auction was Sunday night when most people are home and your potential buyers would either be surfing the net already or have access to be able to bid if it was something they were looking for.

Someone got a good deal on a nice truck!

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Must have been FireHemi -- less than $30K he was gonna steal it!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
This kinda makes me suspicious.... who in thier right mind would let that truck go for so little unless something aint quite right with it?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Something aint right... If my memory serves me correctly, The SRT Quage font is different from a stock RAM... Look at this...

I TOLD you something wasnt right with this... Look... It looks JUST like a Stock Ram. Can one of you guys that own an srt verify this? But last time I looked at one, the font was different... Looks like someone might have replaced the quage cluster.

Also, Aren't these rotors awfully small for an SRT? Hmmmmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Also, doesnt the speedo go to 150 on the SRT?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well I think we can officially throw up the B*llshit flag on this one. Not just a normal sized one either. Needs to be the size of a fuggin football field.

Good catch fella's!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Yea, I wasnt trying to rain on anyone's parade, but even from that price alone... SOMETHING wasnt adding up... Does anyone happen to have a picture of the Wheels of a legit SRT?

I am curious as to how far they went... i SWEAR the rotors are WAYYYY bigger than that on the SRT.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.