Sad day, you gonna find another Dak?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
sorry man, but you did what you have to do. GL with whatever you get

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hope everything works out and you get you another 4.7 with manual. I have missed my ram since 05 until I got my current dak. The seating is a little bit more comfortable I think in the dak and the power over the ram because of weight difference is shocking!

·
what's your left leg doin
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The seating is a little bit more comfortable I think in the dak and the power over the ram because of weight difference is shocking!
I've had the pleasure of driving a 4.7L 5-speed dak. I wished I could have bought the one I test drove back in 02' but could not afford it at the time. Then in 05' they switched to the 3rd gen (which I did not like). I could not find a used one like yours, so I settled. I regret that. Perhaps I'll find one this time around.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
It's always tough, when your forced to give up something you like for one reason or another, opposed to just saying, what the heck, I need a change just because. There's a big difference for sure.

Nothing but the best for you' brother. You still have tons of knowledge to share here, at least that's one thing that won't change.:tup:

·
dodge this
269 Posts
Good luck hope all works out for you and your family. :gr_patrio:gr_patrio

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.