DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Dallas area. Does anyone know where I can go to trade in my wheels for some new ones?

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I want new 22's also. What kind do you have?? I just moved from Frisco about a month ago, and I can go back up there any weekend if we end up trading.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
HEMI2003RED said:
Yeh, yeh, what he said.. lol... how yeah doin bro...?? Hows the handles?... LAter.. :rck:
The handles looked good from what I could tell, but the truck was still in the paint booth drying when I looked at it. I'm supposed to pick it up Tuesday.

Bobby...Would you consider trading for a set of Boss 304's?? Heres a pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Whats the bolt pattern and offset on those wheels? I just checked their site, and it doen't show that wheel in our bolt pattern.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am really wanting to put a set of black wheels on. As far as bolt pattern goes, I have no clue. I just know they fit my truck. However, your boss 304 look real nice.

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
mjfikac said:
The handles looked good from what I could tell, but the truck was still in the paint booth drying when I looked at it. I'm supposed to pick it up Tuesday.

Bobby...Would you consider trading for a set of Boss 304's?? Heres a pic...

Great!!! Hope to see it soon... Also why are you getting rid of your 22" 's or trading them?? I was hoping to have 22" 's before Texas Heat Wave, but all my other mods came first... lol... I really want to get the street scene mirrors, but i have been entertaining the idea of molding other mirrors to our design, with an auto folding mirror like you seen on the mercedes, or the bmw's 3M.. I have been thinking about this for a while? Just to be different.. I might do this later, and buy the SS now...

Sorry Bobby, didnt mean to hyjack your thread... as for the rims they look really good... do you have pics of them on your truck?? LAter...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.