Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if any of the RT owners here are interested in selling some of their spare parts. Many are putting aftermarket rims/tires and front grilles on. I'm looking to buy a set of the RT rims/tires and an RT grille.

I live in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada (T4N 5B8). I know that shipping is a little more to my location, but I'm really hoping to gets these items. I've posted on other boards, with no luck yet. I've been watching eBay as well. The RT rims/tires sellers on eBay usually arn't interested in selling to Canada (not sure why......I'm paying the shipping).

So if anyone here is interested, drop me a note at [ tilt441 at shaw.ca ] or just PM me here.

Oh yeah.....I'm also wondering if anyone has a set of Chrome headlights for sale. I have the Black SXT ones and want to get rid of them. I can't do a straight across swap, as I need my car daily.

Thanks,
Lyle

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not going to buy new wheels for about 6 months, if you're still interested then, I'd be willing to ship the stockers to you. No go on the headlights, I like the stockers.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have a set of RT headlights I can box up and send to ya for a swap.
PM me or email me at grinner at grinnerhester dot com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.