DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a couple pics of my truck still alot to do but just wanted a little criticism with how it look and what i should do!

Attachments

·
What Would Waylon Do?
341 Posts
Looks good.

Is the gas door chrome? If so, I'd maybe go away from that...unless you have other chrome on the truck, which I can't see.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
lowered trucks + tow mirrors, not my cup of tea

the truck looks pretty nice though man! I like the roll pan - one of the best ones I have seen.

welcome to the site!

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah gas cap is comming off, and just waitning to buy a truck from the auction from my car lot to swith the mirrors with so it wont cost me anything> thanks for the info.

·
Indy Fan
676 Posts
Yeah gas cap is comming off, and just waitning to buy a truck from the auction from my car lot to swith the mirrors with so it wont cost me anything> thanks for the info.
I bet a lot of members on here would be willing to pay the shipping both ways for a set of free tow mirrors. They are like crack around here! :secret2:

BTW.... nice looking truck and welcome to DT.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
sell the mirrors here and pick up some mickey mousers (non tow) - you'll make some $$$ off of it that way.

edit - great minds think alike!

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im open to all offers I know to buy new tow mirrors from the local dodge store is like 419$$$. I know there not worth that but im open to all offers

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where can i find these mickey mousers mirrors

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
where can i find these mickey mousers mirrors
check our classifieds, your local craigslist, etc. Typically.......they run about 75 - 100 shipped for the set.

The tow mirrors are about 200-250 shipped.

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks big help!!

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
My suggestion is to go through some posts and look at guys pics and signatures and see what you like and go from there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice truck. sent a pm about your mirrors, I think a nice set of black and polished wheels, a front shot would help also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.