DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just purchased a new magnum sxt , I would like the rt headlights, I would like to swap if anyone is interested? I have 1000 miles on my car, my headlights are mint, I will only swap for a mint pair.

Let me know

Thank you

Muscle D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great lets figure out how we want to do this?
Are yours in perfect shape?
Are the headlights easy to pull off?

Muscle D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey I just asked you if it was an easy job to do, sorry if I confused you, we just decided a minute ago, Tony thanks for the offer , but coal city is quite far.... Thanks again for everone's replies.

Muscle D

·
Registered
196 Posts
i could do it in ten minutes. just pull the 6 push pins located along the top front of the nose. there are two bolts for each headlight and one ball and socket joint. the top bolt of the headlight is easy to see and do. the other bolt is under the headlight. this is why you have to loosen the front nose so you can push the nose down below the light to get access to this hidden bolt.

with these two bolts removed, you're ready to pull the unit out. it will take some effort because of the ball/socket joint holding it still. but it snaps out. good luck.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hey dillo n muscle D, I have an extra pair I am gonna hack into and paint red for butweet.
If ya need em to make this swap easier, lemme know and I'll send em to ya before I tear into em.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks grin, my ride is in for paint so no big deal, thanks for the offer though, hook up the wheatster with the red ones, should be a cool look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey GRINNER I will swap with you, DILLO had to back out his light swere not in perfect condition, no biggie let me know I am putting the word out to everyone again.. Any takers on a trade sxt ligths for rt headlights?

Muscle D

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd be happy too but my Magnum is a daily driver. I can't go without my headlights not even for a day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.