DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for my 2003 Dodge maxi van. It was sitting at a shop in Danville, PA. It did not run. It was sitting for years. MICHIGAN plate ZDF857. Reward if located and is salvageable. Was stolen approximately 6 weeks ago.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light Tire Plant
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light Tire Plant

·
Registered
92 Posts
did you check local salvage yards ,maybe that shop got tired of storing it ? Or they got title and sold it for big money .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you check local salvage yards ,maybe that shop got tired of storing it ? Or they got title and sold it for big money .
I live in Michigan and talked with owner he was on vacation when it disappeared and he thought I picked it up but did contact police dept and made report

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not many of these survive in Michigan -- I'm in the Ann Arbor/Detroit Metro area and as someone who drives one (from New Mexico!) I'll keep an eye out. Hope it turns up, love these old, predictably idiosyncratic beasts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not many of these survive in Michigan -- I'm in the Ann Arbor/Detroit Metro area and as someone who drives one (from New Mexico!) I'll keep an eye out. Hope it turns up, love these old, predictably idiosyncratic beasts.
Hey thanks I'm from Detroit out in Ann arbor all the time for work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts