DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a pristine 1972 Fargo Adventurer SE 100, with a 400 V8 and AC, I am trying to find out how rare this thing is, as here in Alberta it was rare to see a Dodge or Fargo with AC when I was a kid, I was born in 72 but was a Mopar nut for as long as I can remember. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I just bought a pristine 1972 Fargo Adventurer SE 100, with a 400 V8 and AC, I am trying to find out how rare this thing is, as here in Alberta it was rare to see a Dodge or Fargo with AC when I was a kid, I was born in 72 but was a Mopar nut for as long as I can remember. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
You have any pictures of it?

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
That's a great looking truck. That's the first one I've ever seen called a Fargo. Still a Dodge to me (definitely don't mean anything offensive about that) but I like it. About the same as calling a Dodge a Ram now but that's ok by me.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Car Tire Motor vehicle Book Vehicle

Hope this helps?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts