DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for new headlights a good bit lately but I've run into a few issues in doing so.

I have a '96 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Club Cab with the sport package. My right headlight is starting to get that "yellow haze" and I know I could just sand it out, but I'm tired of the old style non "clear" headlight (mine has those little ribbed-lines inside the lens).

I've scoured ebay and online stores but it seems every sport headlight for my year is ridiculously overpriced or retarted looking.

I'm looking for a simple, clear headlight that looks nice but isn't too flashy or "blingy", and I'm not interested in projectors or led's etc.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Edit. I hope wirenutt doesn't mind, but I love the headlights on his truck. I would love a set like that but in a sport model! HERE'S a pic of his.

·
Paid Off!!
150 Posts
I could be wrong but if your headlights only have one bulb like wirenutt then you can get the exact same headlights. The only sport headlights that are different are the 99 to 01 sport models ( I think) They have dual bulbs. Like I said, I could be wrong. Others will chime in and let me know if I am wrong.

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
Grantman31 said:
Edit. I hope wirenutt doesn't mind, but I love the headlights on his truck. I would love a set like that but in a sport model!
Mind? I'm flattered actually. Thanks for the compliment. I found where you can get these headlights.

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=5906

This is NOT the vendor I got them from. I got them at Carlisle and I don't remember who I got them from. But you might be able to write these people and ask them if they fit your truck.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wirenutt1969 said:
Mind? I'm flattered actually. Thanks for the compliment. I found where you can get these headlights.

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=5906

This is NOT the vendor I got them from. I got them at Carlisle and I don't remember who I got them from. But you might be able to write these people and ask them if they fit your truck.
Thanks a bunch man! Yeah I've liked those on your truck since you got them at Carlisle but I need to make sure they will work with my truck! Sending them an email today. :cool:

·
Urban Wheeler
415 Posts
I have the same lights in my Ram, only black. You can find deals on the on ebay sometimes. Might be worth checking out. :cool:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
89smurf said:
I have the same lights in my Ram, only black. You can find deals on the on ebay sometimes. Might be worth checking out. :cool:
Kind of like these?

Found them HERE for $175 plus shipping. Not a bad looking set!

·
Urban Wheeler
415 Posts
Grantman31 said:
Kind of like these?
Found them HERE for $175 plus shipping. Not a bad looking set!
Exactly like those. Have had zero problems with them. Definitely worth consideration.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm getting conflicting stories about whether or not these will fit my '96 Sport. Anyone have experience with this? I have the single bulb setup sport edition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.