DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently looking at grills for my Magnum and want to make sure I look at as many as I can before I make a decision on what one to buy. If you have a link to a grill, would you please post it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
grills

i have not been able to find anything unique or special. :mad: ...t-rex is a good quality model to go with though.... :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
290 Posts
try carriage works.thats what i put on the top end bottom.looks sweet.

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
HAY BUTWEET maybe trexbillet will throw something your way,like a key chain,birthday card.ada boy.you know something like that.

·
Registered
365 Posts
SLAPPY said:
HAY BUTWEET maybe trexbillet will throw something your way,like a key chain,birthday card.ada boy.you know something like that.
Actually, my attorney is working out a 5 million dollar endorsement contract. I don't want this to drag out, so if it goes into negotiations, I'll probably settle for a key chain though! :D :D :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Grille

I went with the Black powder coated billett Carraige Grille with my Silver R/T,
looks Ok after I finally got it installed with help from Grinner,Slappy and others.
PIGMAN

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't post a link atm but if you go to mrgrill "dot" com, they have a grille for the magnum I'm planning on buying. This grille goes vertical as opposed to the usual horizontal lines.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Tom Hendrickson said:
I went with the Black powder coated billett Carraige Grille with my Silver R/T,
looks Ok after I finally got it installed with help from Grinner,Slappy and others.
PIGMAN
Oh yes. Let us reminisce about the simplicity of grille installations.
(My scabs are still healing!)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody! Lot of grills to check out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.