DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a guy who was driving a white ram with what looked like a 2/4 drop and had it debadged!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keven said:
You sure it wasn't me, I have been out there the last 2 days...
Do you have some sticker on your bottom back window? I almost swore it was you and I tried to get closer to say hey but I couldn't see in. They guy looked mexican though

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I have a Slammed sticker on the back window....I have been on Kingwood Drive, there is a Dental Office with a fountain in front of it which I have been working on....About 2 miles up from 59....

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
keven said:
I have a Slammed sticker on the back window....I have been on Kingwood Drive, there is a Dental Office with a fountain in front of it which I have been working on....About 2 miles up from 59....
Yeah dude, this guy had no slammed1 sticker, I would know our slammed1 stickers

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly it did... There was something about that just didn't give off that Keven taste...

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Man, now you guys are making me feel like my truck looks like a$$...What is classified as the Keven taste..

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
keven said:
OK, I reread the posts, I must have missed something the first time...
the point is your truck looked better

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
keven said:
Yeah I figured out what you were talking about....I just must had misread it..
When's the next meet?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
We have pretty much desided on the 18th of June....The Stereo shop I buy everything from is talking about coming out with a Demo car and they will talk to you guys about what they can do for you....Hopefully it will work out for everybody....

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Keven...Thats Fathers day weekend. Might want to choose another day. I know I cant make it that weekend...I'll be fishing in Galveston.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.