DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext Cab. I would love to find a mechanic/garage that specializes in performance upgrades and Dodges in particular. I have searched the web to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
736 Posts
where exactly are you located?

·
Registered
736 Posts
i know of a few in the chicago area, i have them saved somewhere. ill find their websites and get back to you

·
Registered
65 Posts
There are a lot of places in the burbs. If you are looking at bolt on mods most truck accessory installers can help you out with performance parts. Depending on what you want to do and how much you want to spend will also narrow it down to who you want to take it to. I would recommend doing as much as you can yourself within your skill set. This will let you get familiar with your ram just is case you need to take it to a mech. and he tries pull one over on you. Pep Boys and a Dodge dealer tried this with me my ram and a previous car. It is likely for them to replace the expensive marked up parts first and the problem
is still not fixed. If you have a mech. you have been going to for a while and trust them I would go that route. Happy Moddin!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.