DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and i were driving through a small town the other day, and noticed a dodge ram truck that was actually an suv. it had the 2g ram front end, but had 4 doors and looked like a suburban.
My buddy thought that he had heard about them being a short run of suvs with the ram front end, but we cant find any information or pictures on google... are we going crazy or did this short lived suv/truck actually exist. Anyone have pictures?
thanks for any help
hattey

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
I think you are referring to the Dodge Ramcharger-read on:

Mexican-market Dodge RamchargerA second generation Ramcharger was produced in Mexico based on the second generation Ram pickup in 1999 (it was not marketed for the U.S. market), however, the model never enjoyed the sales of the first generation Ramcharger and was discontinued around 2004. One of the most interesting features of this generation was a small folding seat in the cargo area, facing sideways, not a full-sized seat, making it uncomfortable for long trips. (from Wikipedia)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have seen one of those too, but the one i am speaking of was a 4-door. Was that a ramcharger too?

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Oh, OK, I'm really not sure about the 4 door.

Anyone else?

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.