DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanna add a 3" body lift to my 3" rough country and 3" airbaggit spindle lift and would like to see how big it sits and if I can run 35's thanks.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I would highly recommend you get your spindles from any place other than airbagit. Sorry but I can't help with pictures.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No like the spinldes are already on my truck lol I just wanna add a body lift.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
you should have no problems fitting 35s with the 3inspindle and 3in spacer unless you have some crazy wide wheels with a very negative offset like -76mm or something.

also the airbag it spindles are the same ones that Rough country use to market before they made the 6in crossmember lift. so there is no problem with them on the 02-05. on the 06 you have to watch your tierod end links cause with them you might not get enough thread in the spindle when aligned and snap the tie rod when doing some extreme off roading with it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
think i could fit 37s with a 3in body on top of that?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know this mite be a dumb question but whats a airbag spindle

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I know this mite be a dumb question but whats a airbag spindle
he was refering to a company "airbag it" some people like their stuff, lots run away from it as fast as they can.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I run 35"s on stock wheels with a stock suspension. I have 1/4" spacers up front, though it looks like I don't need them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.