DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im looking to get a kit that will go behind my grill for a slit hint of red when i flip the switch i dont want no rice burner neons just a small hint of red to match the trucks paint scheme.I'd also like a knight rider type light to go in my scoop!what do u guys think anything out there like this?thanks

MIKEY

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
Take a look at Oznium.com, they have alot of cool lights. The cold cathodes are great as are there L.e.ds. I have a set of the l.e.ds under my center console and a set of the cold cathodes under each side of my dash. They are real good and really reasonable.

·
I like cheese
688 Posts
I don't have ricer neons behind my grill, I have cathodes, lol

Well, technically they're still in the box, but they'll be behind the grill soon enough lol

·
Registered
32,955 Posts
Here's what yours would look like with purple. I have the StreetGlow neons.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it legal to have a red light on the front of your car?
I would think thats a no! but i dont care im not going to run them all the time just at shows for showin off to the friends!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here's what yours would look like with purple. I have the StreetGlow neons.
What kit did you install. I went to the website but don't know what to lookk at. A little more info would help. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
32,955 Posts
What kit did you install. I went to the website but don't know what to lookk at. A little more info would help. Thanks!!!!
Mine are the StreetGlow neon tubes. My kit came with two 48" tubes and Two 30" tubes. I have one 30" under the hood behind the scoop and another 30" tube on the frame rail below the radiator. The other 48" ones went in the bed of my truck. You can buy StreetGlows almost anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
not trying to hi-jack a thread here, but is that seriously a camo-ram? or is there some photoshop trickery?

·
Registered
32,955 Posts
not trying to hi-jack a thread here, but is that seriously a camo-ram? or is there some photoshop trickery?
Whose Ram are you talking about?

·
Registered
657 Posts
the one in dale3fan3's post behind his,

·
Registered
657 Posts
well, those are some crazy shadows, cause it looks like camo,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.