DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hafa Adai! I'm New Here An I See A Whole Lot Of Awesome Trucks And Support... I Need Some Advice And Support As Well...

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Custom 12" Or Higher Lift For My Truck? This Is To Clear The Tires I Have In Storage That Measures 42.7" In Height.
I Want To Get Rid Of The Low-profiles I Have On That Measures 33" In Height.

Thanks!

· 1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,209 Posts
Hafa Dude!! First of all WELCOME to DT from a former Chammowlie:rck: I was on Guam from 87-91 with the AF!! Lived in Yigo, Manilago, and on base for a while. Used to go 4X4ing ALL THE TIME at Telafofo by the NASA tracking station, we took the loop and come out at Inarahan (sp) school. We had LOTS of GREAT times.
As far as your question about a lift, I'm not sure who manfactures lifts that big for sale. Must of the BIG lifts are done by custom shops in house. Isn't there a 4X4 shop on island that could do it. I remember seing some really HUGE Toyotas with custom lifts when I was there. Good luck with your truck. Just stick around here for a while and you will be BROKE but very knowledgeable about what to do on your truck :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.