DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a cool cover? I've seen the flame one and thought it was cool. I'm not big on ram's heads or "Hemi" logos. If I can't find one I like I may just spray it with night shade. TIA and don't be afraid to drop a link for the lazy. :D

Also, there was a thread I can't find about decals on the hard bed covers. Couple guys have nice pieces. Want the linky.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
dannyangulo said:
nite shade it! :D

I agree. With your black truck you should keep the dark/black theme going.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
I only went with the flamed one myself due to me not liking the Ram head or other designs as well.....I actually wanted to get an R/T one but they werent available for the 3rd Gen Rams style lights........I ended up going with the flamed one painted to match the truck.......Stylin Concepts has new ones listed all the time!!!.........

Blackwolf.......definately paint which ever one you choose if you dont nite-shade the one you have already!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
This is one mod that needs something new. I have a friend who owns a metal shop and a few months ago he told me to just take the third brake light lens offf and he could make me one. Just an idea for ya.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ohh, don't worry its headed for darkness. :D

I never really thought about the 3rd light. I've modified every other light on the truck (cept fogs).

I'm still leaning toward a thick Nite Shading. My taillights are big and bright and I have an extra light in the hitch so I'm not too worried about it. Plus I have a hard lid with a light inside, the factory cargo light doesn't do much for me.

I need a link for Nite Shade. Please. :cool:

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
Ohh, don't worry its headed for darkness. :D

I never really thought about the 3rd light. I've modified every other light on the truck (cept fogs).

I'm still leaning toward a thick Nite Shading. My taillights are big and bright and I have an extra light in the hitch so I'm not too worried about it. Plus I have a hard lid with a light inside, the factory cargo light doesn't do much for me.

I need a link for Nite Shade. Please. :cool:
here you go black wolf!!!
http://72.10.43.141/nightshades.htm

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
you can go up to oreilys or autozone and have them order for you as well, this is what i did (like $10 a can) and they had it next morning

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dannyangulo said:
you can go up to oreilys or autozone and have them order for you as well, this is what i did (like $10 a can) and they had it next morning
Cool thanks, I may have to go that route. I called the # on the link and got a voicemail. I was gonna try again in the marro, but maybe I'll hit the zone.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
What I did BlackWolf, was tint the 3rd brake light and cover it with the polished flame cover. Looks awesome with the black truck!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dale3fan3 said:
If you are talking about the one at the bottom of my posts its a new feature here go into control panal and the last option on the left is signature picture
I like the avatar, but I meant the sig image. I tried to get a pic in there before and failed. I'll have to try again. :D Thanks.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Big Boi said:
What I did BlackWolf, was tint the 3rd brake light and cover it with the polished flame cover. Looks awesome with the black truck!
Where the hell did you get a "Flamed 3rd Brake Light Cover"? :D That must look awesome! Good idea of the tint underneath Henry!

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
KB112 said:
Where the hell did you get a "Flamed 3rd Brake Light Cover"? :D That must look awesome! Good idea of the tint underneath Henry!

KB
I copped it from some A$$hole on here... I think his name was 211BK. ;)

Thanks again KB!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Big Boi said:
I copped it from some A$$hole on here... I think his name was 211BK. ;)

Thanks again KB!
Never seen a 211KB on the board... odd. lol

BlackWolf, it sounds like you're already heading that route... but I just wanna back up everyone else by saying you should NiteShade it. Not only will it be dark like everything else, but it'll also give it a smoother look as it's not something screwed onto it.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I like mine and it was a real easy mod.............. :D I just bought it from another member- ZAZ
Also I did peal the tacky Flow sticker off the other day.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.