DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my truck in to the body shop today to get it fixed after the tree limb fell on it and this is the rental they gave me...I was excited because they had an 05 Ram QC sitting outside. She told me I was getting a Ford truck and so of course I asked about the Ram, and she said the guy right before me got it... :mad: Oh well I guess I'll suffer through it.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
seen one last night at the drive through, brand new truck and the drivers side window was already broke and wouldn't roll down more than a crack

I asked him :>

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Be careful... perhaps another tree limb will fall onto the Ford? :D

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FreeLantz said:
Be careful... perhaps another tree limb will fall onto the Ford? :D
I did get the additional insurance :D :D :D

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Before I had my RAM, i drove my Mitsubishi Galant... I got rearended - when it was in the shop, I recieved a rental car. I asked for a fullsize but they were all out. They bumped me up to a Chevy Colorado 4x4! That lil sucker is bad - no lie, i rock crawled it - seriously, jumped it off a hill and did everything you want to do with a truck but are afraid to do! It performed topnotch - 70+mph across a pasture and burnouts galore!
My suggestion is to take that ford out and whoop it up!

Here are some pics from the colorado!
I had to buy tires and a new front air dam cuz I bottomed it out while performing a dukes of hazzard re-run! Damn it was GREAT - the most fun ever in my life - I laughed till I cried!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
I looked at the Colorados but when i saw it parked next to a Ram. I laughed and took it back to the dealership and went right over to dodge

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
They colorado is pretty sweet, I'd give chevy a round of applause for it, but as you can see by what i drive, I like bigger and better just as much as the next guy!

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Im dissapointed that they are the only pictures I have of the lil thing in action. I swear I need a professional camera crew to follow me! Everyone I know says I should be on jackass or something like that... I get crazy when I get behind the wheel.. or hell, when anyone watches anything Im about to attempt.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
dont ever buy a used vehicle, 2-stroke may have driven it!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Geez!! that Ferd and Cheby are two ugly trucks..

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
what happened to the calf! did you hit it haha

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn it looks like it's on fire!!!!

·
Banned
524 Posts
I have a related story..

when my truck got stolen, they gave me a neon, i told them that I wanted a COMPARABLE vehicle, they said that it was comparable since it had 4 seatbelts....i told them that I have a ranch to tend to, they didn't care...so i took that thing out to my buddies ranch and we went hunting..hell, the thing was quieter than my truck..so it worked well....we got 1 buck and 3 hogs......blood everywhere on the car, hood and trunk, and some parts fell off because of the trails....they tried to bill my insurance and they told them to eat it.....that was funny, the neon can put up with a lot....they claimed that i caused about 3k worth of undercarrige damage......LOL....I don't know who paid for it, but I never did....and last time I rented a vehicle from them they gave me a truck automatically...

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
haha, why do the tire tracks look like they come from behind the truck, make a 180 degree turn (U-TURN) and go right under the cow. haha you hit it didnt you. haha, thats some great tenderloin!!!!

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2-Stroke said:
Lets see some of that Ford doing its thing!!!
I'll see what I can get done... :rck:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
HolyCow ,,can't beleive you hit the cow!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.