Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Pretty ugly.

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Thats one fugly looking truck,.. I also noticed they didn't even clean under the hood,.. everything is dirty..

· Registered
51 Posts
by the looks of the underbody, the engine compartment, and the interior..

its got alot more miles than what that odo says!!!
look at the tread wear on those tires.

thats too much interor wear on the buttons, seats,

look at the dirt levels on the heater controls?

but the spedo and odometer are spotless?
my shady meter is pegged.. that trucks got more miles than stated....

my opinion

bill

· Registered
667 Posts
"IF YOU DONT NO ALOT ABOUT POWER WAGONS"
Now that my friends should tell ya little bit about what we'er dealing with here. I figure if they can't spell, especially if they'er trying to sell something like this, ya need to turn the other way and run! :crazy:

· Raming it since 2004
102 Posts
$49,000 for a 05 :huh: . I would not even pay 10,000 for it. I noticed how dirty ever thing is too. The gaint crome rims should never be put on a truck that size....IMO anyway. Its a 4x4 and will never be able to go off road with those rims. Someone should put that truck out of its misery and drive it off a cliff. Anyone else notice the date stamp on those pics? Jan 06...could be a scam....

· Ramistered User
6,465 Posts
Spiderman Wagon

· Registered
55 Posts
Sometimes too much is just.... too much!

· LivetoRide
2,823 Posts
brbrem said:
"IF YOU DONT NO ALOT ABOUT POWER WAGONS"
Now that my friends should tell ya little bit about what we'er dealing with here. I figure if they can't spell, especially if they'er trying to sell something like this, ya need to turn the other way and run! :crazy:

haha exactly....that thing needs a foster home quick (with money to reverse the horrible shit going on with that truck)

· Registered
133 Posts
They ruined a perfectly good truck!! In the description says it has PIAA lights on the front but in the pic they are Hella's, but just think somebody out there might just buy it!

· Registered
133 Posts
And look again at the production number #0099 that the lowest I have ever seen! they should be :rocket: for doin that to the truck!

· Registered
577 Posts
That's what happens when Billy Bob and cousin Jim Bo watch 2 Fast 2 Furious over and over.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Stupid Doo Doo Dumb.

KB

· Premium Member
31,324 Posts
:YUK:

Someone should be shot!

· Too Loud? Too Bad!
204 Posts
I hope someone buys it and fixes it. You can keep the fender flares and lift kit on there and thats about it, I would get rid of everything else they did to it. Actually take a look at the lift 2, who knows if thats done right. Those rims would be bent in 3 minutes of offroading lol

· The Green Machine
3,187 Posts
Someone spent a little too much time with the JC Whitney catalog :buttkick:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.