DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When/if I decide to get my lift I am going to get new tires..obviously. So I have a few questions:

What size tires would look good with a 6" lift? I think i'm going to keep my 20" chrome clads by the way.
I want some that are aggressive looking but also last long. Any suggestions??

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
You'd have to be lucky enough to get your hand on each... but I know Nitto and Toyo make a 35 and 37" tires for 20s.

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a set of wild countrys on one of my previous trucks and they had pretty good tread life, but I don't think they make them in 20's

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i would go wit toyos, really nice tires, the nittos are good to, you could get the truxs sts like mine or the iroks but toyos and the nittos would have the best life

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found 4 LT 355 x 60R 20 Nitto Terra Grapplers that have less than 100 miles on them that I could probablly get for around $800. Good price????
Would they fit on my truck now with no lift??

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Well, each tire new (on Discount Tire) is 385... so that's 1560 for 4, so I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

Just be sure you get a wheel with a good offset... those tires are almost 14" wide and being a hair shrter then 37" tall, it'll fill up a lot of wheel well.

Oh and uhhhh well they'll fit, but you won't be able to turn.

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
who needs to turn anyway!!!! When you say get a wheel with a good offset, i'm planning on using my factory 20's Will they work??

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Aren't the stock wheels only 9" wide? I think this 14" tire would be too wide for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.