DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just made a recent post about getting a new dodge ram when the 06's come out...heres my question...i want the hemi, i may havet o sacrafice the quad cab for the regular cab if i want the hemi. does anyone have any pictures of the regular cab long bed lifted up on at least 33s

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any?
none? someone has to be

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
You don't see many 4x4 long-bed regular cabs to begin with, much less with any kind of lift. I don't know if I have ever seen one at all, and I live in the number one market for Dodge trucks in the world.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah that is an odd combo.. unless you buy a dually, I see the reg cab long bed dually combo a lot.. Any reason you want a reg cab and not a quad? I love the extra room and length of my quad cab long bed.
Scott

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
no Offense but the long bed is kinda ugly, and weird looking..... It looks like some one yanked on the tailend and it ready to spring back into a short bed. Even in the Quad Long bed it doesnt look right... Just my opinion... No flame job... Just off a bit a guess.. Take Care... 2 Each His Own, right?.....

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dieseljunkie said:
Yeah that is an odd combo.. unless you buy a dually, I see the reg cab long bed dually combo a lot.. Any reason you want a reg cab and not a quad? I love the extra room and length of my quad cab long bed.
Scott

money....i dont have a whole lot of it

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do i check out H777's truck

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump bump ba dump

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a long bed and I love it. It will be tough to ever go back to a short box because of the versatility of the 8' box. They are defiantly a issue on the trail and in some parking lots though. Just buy the truck with the bed length that will suit your needs. Both of the options look good IMOP.
Sean

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
long bed regular cab trucks rock if you want to throw a camper on the back.

mike

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well im either a quad cab short bed or a regular cab long bed man. regular cab short bed trucks are nice....to sporty and small for my taste. awesome looking trucks though. i thnk the look of a logn bed regular cab lifted on some nice meats is just plain ol badass business. any pictures of lifted reg cabs in the generation 3 body style

·
Registered
921 Posts
I agree, either long bed reg cab, or quad cab short bed. Other ones are too big or too small IMO

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
im the exact opposite.. long beds just look way too damn long.. especially the old w-series pickups like mine.. i've seen some long beds, and they just look akward as hell.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
HEMI2003RED said:
...no Offense but the long bed is kinda ugly, and weird looking..... It looks like some one yanked on the tailend and it ready to spring back into a short bed. Even in the Quad Long bed it doesnt look right... Just my opinion... No flame job...
No offense man. :cool:

I love R/C LWB trucks!!!

Durable and capable...as well as lighter than most other trucks! :cool:

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
I guess i would have to see one totally slammed with huge rims on it, cover, and alot more mods i guess to like it... Again it just looks off stock, with tiny rims... Later,..........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.