DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....Me and some buddies went out of town this weekend to ride ATVs. Later on Sat. night we went out to eat in the middle of nowhere :VHOT: and took my truck. Anyways....my truck Key wouldnt turn the damn truck on. We banged on the damn thing for 30mins (all are tools where back at the hotel). I guess the tumblers got jacked up!!. Needless to say 2hrs later we where back on the road thank to a locksmith (took him about 2sec. to fix it and charged 60bones :D ..... could have been worse. Has anyone else had this problem??

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Nope, never heard of that. Luckily the guy took care of it for you. Does your key work like normal now?

KB

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KB112 said:
Nope, never heard of that. Luckily the guy took care of it for you. Does your key work like normal now?

KB
Yes, it works the same and the locksmith didnt cut me a new one. He pushed some tool in the key hole and beat the crap out of it (I was not to happy :VHOT: about that but he did hurt anything). He put some kind of lube down in there also. Its working the same as it always did. I guess some sand or something got up in there?????

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Damn, you must get some wild sandstorms I guess huh? LOL Either that or you pick toejams and stuff with your key and gummed shit up. LMAO

KB

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KB112 said:
Damn, you must get some wild sandstorms I guess huh? LOL Either that or you pick toejams and stuff with your key and gummed shit up. LMAO

KB
LOL thats great!!!!! I guess I forgot to put my keys up when we went riding and I got muddy as hell. The locksmith said It only takes a little of that kind of stuff to make that happen Just an FYI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.