DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what the title says. I'm curious as to how long these things last. I've had mine for only a month and it's been in the shop three times! Thank god I got the 3yr warrantee. Anyway...

2001 / 78,000 / 5.9L
 

·
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
i just bought mine like a month ago

2003 SXT 5.9L with 26,700 miles

i'm now sitting on just under 28k miles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
1999/76000/5.9 I've owened it the last two years.
 

·
Pimp On Sir Don
Joined
·
12,782 Posts
JimiPop said:
i just bought mine like a month ago

2003 SXT 5.9L with 26,700 miles

i'm now sitting on just under 28k miles.

... SXT's don't have 5.9L's???


2003 SLT, 4.7L just flipped 50,000 miles this morning.

Edit: I've owned it since May 1, 2005 and bought it with 21K miles on it.
 

·
Wheeler and Dealer
Joined
·
69 Posts
2000 4.7L SLT. Parents got it new the day after I got my learner's permit, so I learned how to drive with it. I bought it from them this last May, and it now has 83k. It's been solid all around, with all minor problems that I've had being covered under the warranty. It was mostly dumb stuff like door locks going out or windows not rolling down, but I did have to get the exhaust manifold replaced at one point. It was covered under warranty though :)

Though I'm not really worried, the warranty just expired in October :(
 

·
Pimp On Sir Don
Joined
·
12,782 Posts
Chowder said:
Though I'm not really worried, the warranty just expired in October :(
That just means you get to pursue modifications with wreckless abandon and no thought to how it will effect your warranty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
Unnamed said:
That just means you get to pursue modifications with wreckless abandon and no thought to how it will effect your warranty.
... and start acquiring tools that "pay" for themselves with repairs :cool:


My 99, 5.2L is around 64,000 now. I bought it new on January 10, 2000 and didn't drive it much the first couple of years.
 

·
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
LOL you know how many times i've heard that???

i swear on all that is holy, i have a 360 SXT. i tohught the same thing too. an sxt with that motor? lol i'm not arguing. my old stratus was an sxt and had R/T suspension from the factory. looks like once again, i have a vehile that shouldnt exist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
2000, 107.5 - 5.9l
 

·
Pimp On Sir Don
Joined
·
12,782 Posts
JimiPop said:
LOL you know how many times i've heard that???

i swear on all that is holy, i have a 360 SXT. i tohught the same thing too. an sxt with that motor? lol i'm not arguing. my old stratus was an sxt and had R/T suspension from the factory. looks like once again, i have a vehile that shouldnt exist
We need a picture of the engine bay for this Holy D and the SXT badging! It must be preserved for posterity.
 

·
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
my CARDOMAIN has been updated & has pics, but, for all that are lazy, here's the proof pics:




 

·
Pimp On Sir Don
Joined
·
12,782 Posts
JimiPop said:
my CARDOMAIN has been updated & has pics, but, for all that are lazy, here's the proof pics:





Wow, it's like they had a brain fart when the label guy came around.
 

·
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
:thatfunny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
2001 slt durango 4.7l 72,000 miles only owned for the last 10k :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
2003, Durango SXT, 41,000, 4.7L

I bought the D in August 2006. Love the truck so far. Only had to replace the emission hoses.........under warranty from CarMax.
 
1 - 20 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top