DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets see everybodys extra lights installed neons LEDS marker lights lets see everybodys trucks all lit up :dtrocks:

Heres my work in progress i have alot more lights to add buy i have to buy them first.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant beleave nobodys added to this post theirs got to be some guys out their with their trucks light up like semis and more.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
someone say lights.... :D
Heres mine so far, just ordered an amber 3 light bar to go on the front on that lower black air dam thingy. Thats it I swear! I know its probably too much but I like it! :cool:

I know, I know, its not a cummins but thats just how the cookie crumbles!

Attachments

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
You'd like my old Cummins, It had lights all the way down on the pinch mold. every 8" or so. I kinda liked it. Kinda didn't. Then they started to go out, so they were all removed

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
MeanThree18 said:
You'd like my old Cummins, It had lights all the way down on the pinch mold. every 8" or so. I kinda liked it. Kinda didn't. Then they started to go out, so they were all removed
sounds sweet...got any pics of it? I hear ya about the lights though. Haven't had a prob with the ones on the roof but the others I've had leds go out in a couple lights and need replaced not to mention that I've tried silicone and crap and water still gets in them :help: That and I need to hardwire them to the parking lights with a relay. My switch gets too warm now that I've got so many. Its fun though at night when everyone you pass turn and looks :cool:

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
Sorry, no pics. It didn't take long for them to start going out. I didn't keep a good history of my beloved Cummins. I was to busy having FUN with it!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking good i am just suprised that theirs nobody else that wants to show off their rigs lights.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ive got a 1500 with a bit of lighting. No decent pics tho. Ill post when i have some.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Tires said:
Ive got a 1500 with a bit of lighting. No decent pics tho. Ill post when i have some.
Same with my 3500, maybe soon.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i have added a few more lights to my truck including marker lights in the air dam and 6 inch oval in the toolbox replaceing the 2 inch red round ones and the LED tailgate bar from street glow that i got from advanced auto parts for 50 bucks it doesent have reverse lights but its good looking and i will be adding backup lights under the bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
There's another "lighting pictures" thread in the "Off Road" section.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Looking good ram2500, I added that light bar to the front of mine and 2 red ones on the back of the toolbox like you got.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey, another ram with pole lights! Not a cummins, but hey... And a bit off topic, but bobem12, i notice you dont have the stock mirrors. As you can see i had those big goofy mirrors on the truck when i bought it, but they are off now. I added stock mirrors that i got off of ebay, but they shake around, bad. I have every thing tightened down good. Did you have any problems like this or did i just get cheap mirrors?

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looking good guys i will be posting some more pics once the weather gets better of my tailgate bar and the 6 inch ovals in the back of the tool box and more lights to come.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Thats all i got for now other then back up fogs, shitty pic cause my camera doesnt take anything good without a flash :p

·
Registered
203 Posts
heres my rig w/ the lights that ive done....i recently did the cab lights and the running boards.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking good guys after the new year i will be adding more to my rig. we need to get more guys to show off what they got.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
360_4x4, The mirrors I got don't shake at all. They're really stout. Did you buy the fold out tow mirrors or the regular black ones?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.