DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done it or more importantly, anyone have pics? I don't want to put big lights behind the main grill, just something to help see in the snow...like extra fog lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I've seen pics where guys put those thin rectangular foglights in there before. Just get a set of the $20 Pilot ones from Autozone or something, they bright as hell. They also come with all the wiring you need and some brackets and a switch too. You can easily mod these to fit where you need them to.

KB

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree with KB, just find some rectangular ones that come with the relays and switches, then all you'll have to do is fab up some kind of mounting bracket and your good to go.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Snow????

Snow in Texas.....................??????
Now here in the North East we get SNOW...

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I have something close to what your looking for. They are not behind the grill where your pointing, but I thought this might help you.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey cberger62,
Where did you get the lower grill from? it looks really good, it would look great on my Daytona.
John

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BoneDryRacer said:
Snow in Texas.....................??????
Now here in the North East we get SNOW...
Check my signature...I'm not a fan. I play in the Arena Football League and live in Grand Rapids from January to May. We get lake effect snow like crazy. :D

As for the bumper grill, there was one for sale in the classifieds not to long ago. A guy on the site used to make them, ramsportVA I think.

04Ram2500Hemi
I saw your pics in another thread and that's what I want, just behind my grill. What lights did you use?

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
The lights I have are made by Blazer. I found the receipt in my truck, and the item # is KT860 (not sure if that will help or not). They were only $20 so I figured I couldn't go wrong.

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I saw a picture of someone on this site with exactly what I'm talking about but I can't find it now. Whoever you are...READ MY THREAD... :banghead:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Hmmmm I guess I could always cut a hole in the bumpert insert so I can still have the new bumper insert grille piece in there... and add 4 more lights down there.

Hmmmmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.