DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Here's a couple of my 2500 on 20s. The all black set are American Mojave Teflons, which stuck out way too far due to the 4.5" backset and 10" width. I currently have the KMC Backseats in black that have a 9" width and 5.5" backset. The 33" BFG handle great though ride a bit rough, so I'm going to try 35s whenever the tires wear out.

Attachments

· I disgaree...:)
2,021 Posts
NICE! Both of those sets of wheels look the biz on that all black sport!

· Registered
305 Posts
Asinine how far did those rims stick out?? I want black rims soo bad and id like my truck to have a little wider stance.

· Registered
125 Posts
The Mojave teflons stuck out about 3.5 inches -- 20x10 with 4.5" backspacing.
The KMC backseats stick out about 1.5 inches -- 20x9 with 5" backspacing.

The KMCs stick out a bit more than I prefer, but if I ever find some OEM flares, they'll be perfect. The Mojaves looked really ghetto sticking out almost 4 inches, and they'd still stick out another 2" past OEM flares, which is why I ditched 'em. Hope that helps.

· Registered
305 Posts
Ya it helped lots....i think my truck will look better twith the chrome edges on the rims like your last rims...love the look of them

· Registered
152 Posts
here are a couple of mine on 20x14 custom wheels

· Registered
2,172 Posts
Bigeasy2 said:
That truck is ridiculous...
I know isn't it great? He's in the process of dumping a 440 into it...

· Registered
111 Posts
Bigredram1, I saw your pictures of your mudder behind your 2500 in your gallery. Wholly cow is that funny how much it dwarfs that 2500 which is not small in the least by itself!! Too funny. That must be quite a site that 2500 with your monster on that gooseneck. Post a pic all hooked up sometime?

· Registered
152 Posts
ok...

· Registered
152 Posts
and behind my buddies 05 cummins

· Registered
152 Posts
btw that 05 is on 20"s also :)

· i yell at microphones.
209 Posts
haha im in the wrong buisness! that ctd of your buddies' is nice and that huge ram of yours pretty much is the most serious looking dodge ive ever seen. badass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.