• stock height

Votes: 66 13.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Lift. No offence, but lowered trucks make me sick....

·
Registered
70 Posts
LIFT IT, LIFT IT, LIFT IT!!!! I shouldn't have to bump my head getting into a truck.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
Jack it Up High

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
I prefer mildly lifted and level.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've never understood the really high lifted trucks. I have to say some mildly lifted trucks look cool (if not too high) and serve a purpose, but to me Dodges look high enough from the factory. It looks like the higher center of gravity would make them easier to tip over. You also gotta jump or climb up in them. That's not good for bad knees. A really high lift makes a truck useless just like slamming one in the weeds does.

If I'm going to use my truck for work or daily driving, I'd leave it at stock height. I might level it out at the most. Lowered trucks are just plain cool looking. Lowering serves a purpose if you are into hot rodding and handling.

If you want to talk about stupid, then lowering a 4x4 or lifting a 2x4 fits that definition if you ask me.

·
Ram Head 13
31 Posts
i thought the whole point of having a big truck was to lift it!! ya a lowered done up truck may look cool... but id never slam a truck... done

·
Registered
167 Posts
2WD street trucks should be dropped. 4X4's should go up for clearance. No question.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i hate lowered trucks. but then i drive a semi so i might be biased

·
Takin' Care of Old Red
881 Posts
I like a mild lift for a daily driver and would love to have a giant, ridiculously high truck to play in

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
2wd'd go down, 4wd's go up. nothing stays stock!!!!!!!!!! not even mommas kiddo hauler. barely fits in the garage (lifted tahoe)

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.