61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Sorry guys...But I like the hieght!!

·
RUNVS?
210 Posts
I've had em both and I say it's just about making it your own. These trucks give us something productive/creative to do. Better than watching Leave It To Beaver re-runs after work and on the weekends.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
i prefer it lower ONLY if its 2wd and its not too low to be unpractical something like a 3-5 or a 2-4 drop is ideal and you dont gotta cut into the bed at those drops. i do like lifted trucks too but not too big for an almost everyday-everyday driver somethin like a 6" lift with 37's

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
I voted "Lifted". I would much rather someone go under me then over me when they rear end me. Some trucks look good lowered and handle better but being higher is much better for me, besides I like ground clearance especially when Off Roading even though I have yet to take my truck in the mud with street tires.
I will eventually put a lift on my truck but for now the Front Level kit is all I have done.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I never droped my trucks until this one and I'll never go back. love the ride and the way she rides a curve. However you can go to low.imo

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Man looks good either way. Although if I did that to my truck my 4'11 wife would need an elevator to get into it. :D

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I like 'em high!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Umm let me think what I voted :D I like both though some day when my insurance drops im going to get me a 4x4 and lift it, my saying is 2x4 lower it 4x4 lift it :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
i think either one is addicting, cause at first i didnt like lifted or lowered but as i started hangin out w/ppl who had lifted truck i started to like them, but i finally saw the light and started hangin out w/ppl who had pimped out lowered trucks and i had to have mine lowered, and put it down w/a 2/4 now i wish it was lower and i'm fixin to go to a 3/5 lowered trucks are the only way to go for me

·
Registered
645 Posts
4x4 should be lifted
2x4 should be dropped

STOCK is for __________.

·
Dakota for life!
823 Posts
NUFF SAID!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like lifted or stock if 4x4, and stock if 4x2. Sorry guys, but I just don't understand the whole lowered truck and "sport" truck thing.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I perfer lifted. But I like them lowered as well but not to low just a nice clean look.
To each their own. Especially when thier own money comes into play :D

61 - 80 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.