DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey just wanted to get some opinions. I've been thinking about mabey putting a lift on my truck and some bigger tires. I've been getting kinda bored and just wanna try something new. What size tires can i buy and still use my 22"s? I'm thinking a 3" or 6". If anyone has pics of a lift with 22"s and bigger tires that woud be awsome!
Thanks.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's a couple pics...

Attachments

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
can run 35x13.50r22's and a 6" lift

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Obviously I have no lift & only 20's but it might give you an idea with the same style rims...... :D

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
u could go with a 3' body lift, and i know you can run 36" tires on 17's, not sure about the 20-22" wheel/tires.

·
DaBigRed1
229 Posts
toyo makes a 35 and a 37 for 22,s ive got 20s on 37" toyos look at my gallery :rck:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I really wanna lift it, has anyone gone from a drop to a lift? Lastnight I told my big bro about it and he said if I'm gonna spend that much to just bag it, but I kinda miss sitting high. Hopefully I can make up my mind pretty soon, cause I'm ready for something new.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is this a 3" or 6"? This is what i want it to look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
jay_real85 said:
Well I really wanna lift it, has anyone gone from a drop to a lift? Lastnight I told my big bro about it and he said if I'm gonna spend that much to just bag it, but I kinda miss sitting high. Hopefully I can make up my mind pretty soon, cause I'm ready for something new.
Check out my Gallery.......from a 5-8 slam job to a 7" frt 5" rear lift and back :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i really wanna try it. Figured i would keep everything for the drop and just be able to switch if i wanted. where can i get like a 5" or 6" lift? If you could help slammed1 that would be great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Be sure to check the prices on a 35" or bigger for a 22" rim! Very expensive!!!

You might consider getting a whole new set of smaller wheels for the big tires and keep your 22" wheels and tires in case you go back to the drop.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah 400-500 per tire. I've just never done anything like this and am kinda lost on where to begin. I need to see the diffrence of a 3" and 6" on a quad cab, then i can get the kit I want. I'll probobly go with 20"s and 35's.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
jay_real85 said:
I'll probobly go with 20"s and 35's.
Then you are back to my truck, on the front you could just go with the coil spacers, and blocks for the rear. That should get you to fit.

Then save up for your lift, unless you go with Slammed1 and he hooks you up with a lift!!

·
DaBigRed1
229 Posts
bmgamble said:
Nice ride sandman :rck: :D

maybe i should change my screen name to that it sure fits me thanks :thatfunny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.