DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my skyjacker 6" kit, 4 pro comp reservoir shocks and 4 Nitto terra grappler tires. I just had to tell someone!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
thats awesome man! be sure to post pics when you get everything installed. what size terra grapplers did ya get?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Should have got the Rancho,,,,,, I do not like having to remove so much of the drive train (transfer case) and re adjusting the exhaust just to put a lift on, you also have to replace front driveshaft on some dodge models with the skyjacker system.

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RAJ said:
congrats on the new mod, cant wait till its on, it took me a long time to talk you into those shocks lol
Yeah, and you almost had me talked into the mud grapplers too!!

DODGE_KID said:
thats awesome man! be sure to post pics when you get everything installed. what size terra grapplers did ya get?
I got the 355/60R20's

It's going to be 2 weeks before I can put the lift on. I want to be able to have 2 full days to work on it and next weekend i'm going to be in Indianapolis for the Indy 500, so it will have to wait........ :mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
how much was the lift and shocks, and where did you buy them? if you don't mind me asking... I'm thinking about putting a lift on mine, but the price is a little out of reach. Well at least for what I'll be using my truck for... right now it will just be for looks but I want it to be functional for when I decide to test it.

·
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got everything from 4wheelparts.com They have the "you find it cheaper we will meet or beat the price" I found the lift for $1515 on another site, so they had to meet it, then they gave me free shipping so it was cheaper. I got the Pro comp reservoir shocks they have a special on them now, buy 3 get one free $136 a piece.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.