DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 05' Power Wagon and would like to know if anybody has installed a lift on it yet, if so what brand and size. I'm thinking of installing 35's but want to lift it a little more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Im in the process of talking to Rancho right now I e-mailed them on friday. On their web site they state that they are looking for a 2005 Dodge Ram Power Wagon. They said I was the first to get incontact with them and its looking pretty promising.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i would think the lift kits would be the same, like the arms and pitman arm atleast, i wouldn't know what they would do the with sway-bar, i think they would make a drop for the whole set up, and other then that it should be the same set up, or different coils for more travel.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
probably spacers on the sway bar instead of longer links

I wouldn't expect a huge lift yet, and I really don't think you'll need one honestly, guys running 35's on their stock pw's just fine

now, I'm not 110% sure on how they fully flex with the 35's, but they're not that much bigger than the 33's

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
If you lift your power wagon you should probably be looking at 37 inch tires because I have 35's on mine with lots of room to spare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.