DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted here before when I had a complaint about my truck having vibrations at highway speeds. I took it to the dealer 5 times and by the time it was all over, they said I had bad tires. So I called lemon law and they sent someone down to look at my truck and they too said bad tires. So, with that the case, I lifted my 2006 Quad 4x4 with a 6" Fab Tech and 35x12.50x18 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T on XD Badland Rims and guess what?
They truck looks AWESOME but it still vibrates!!!!! I have a vibration at highway speeds. You start to notice it at 50 mph up to 60. Then between 60 - 70 it starts to smooth out. I am taking my truck back to the shop that did the lift and they will re-balance my tires. If that doesn't work, then it's back to the Dodge dealer. Anyone else have this vibration issue?

I will post pics of my rig soon....I think you all will like it!

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Just kidding.. there are a few members on here that have had that. Not sure what it is. Tie rods or something.

I have leveled my truck with Top Gun leveling kit. My truck has NO vibration what so ever. I used the 4 wheel drive alot a few weeks ago and nothing.. even under hard acceleration...

Do a search! You will have enough reading

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
wasn't there a big thing with the driveshaft on 06's being out of balance a while back causing vibes at highway speeds

·
Registered
127 Posts
Are your wheels hub-centric? I have experienced similar vibrations issues due to non hub-centric wheels. Factory wheels are, and good after market wheels specific to our application, will be as well.

KP

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
is it a 1500 or 2500?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.