DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put a 2" lift block on the rear of my 2003 Ram QC 1500. I was looking at tsliftkits.com's lift blocks because they are the extruded aluminum lift blocks. I am not sure if there is any type of difference between the two sets of lift blocks they have. I cant find anything that sites a specific block for the truck. If anyone knows where I can get a definate set of blocks for my truck, let me know. Check the site and let me know which ones are for my truck. I only know that I have round U-bolts and want a 2" block. Thanks.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
I personally would do the add a leafs, I know for a fact you can use the 94 to 01 1500 add a leafs the only thing you would have to do is drill the hole for the dowel pin in the center of the leaf which is what I did to add my leafs, which I bought from suspensionconnection.com but had to get new U Bolts .... I think "shots" has a set for sale if I am not mistaken. If not call them on the phone and they can answer your question alot better ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
if you get the chance, definately get iron blocks. i havent used extruded aluminum but have had a set of cast aluminum break...and have seen many more

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.