DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want move the front licence plate onto the bottom right section of the grill i have seen this done on an 02-05 but i have an 07. has anyone done that, or can you see problems it would cause?

·
Great View
1,048 Posts
If you don't like the front plate, check with your state, they might not require one. I removed the front from my camaro and it had the word CAMARO molded in the bumper under the plate holder so I just left it like that but personally I would think it would look junkie. It wouldn't really cause any problems for the truck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Does anyone know if you have to have a front plate in Texas? I have a RAM licence plate. Got into a fender bender on Wed. and the DPS officer said he was going to issue a citation to me and one to the lady that hit me in the rear. Don't worry my bumper is fine but the land rover's plastic bumper is screwed! After all was said and done he gave her a ticket and was on his way - And i didn't ask where's my ticket? So who knows is it legal or not?

MR

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
Yes you are supposed to have one in TX. As to zip tying it to the grille. I've seen it done. I don't think it would be a big deal especially in winter, but if you are towing or heavy use in hot months you may not want to restrict airflow like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.