DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Silver Bullet
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a quick question for you guys, i have a 2004 Single cab 2wd dodge ram, just did alot of upgrades on it, and the last upgrade i want to do is level it out. i have pics on my profile of the truck itself but i was wondering what is the usualy lift size in the front to level out a truck, i was thinking around 2.5 inch lift. just wanted to know what you guys thought. and if i may ask who do you guys perfer to go through or what is a good dealer to buy this leveling kit from?

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
The trucks all have factory variance, but 2-2.5" should put you close to level. I also wanted to throw in my 2 cents. With a single cab, a lowered look actually suits it better in my humble opinion. It will also make the ride a bit smoother in corners. That's my personal preference for a single cab, but you can take it or leave it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
agreed on the leveling kit looking a little strange on a 2 door. If you do decide to go for it. I would recommend the 2.5" kit

·
Time for Upgrades.
474 Posts
Just incase your interested my truck is level with 2" lowering shackle, no overloads and spring spacers in the front.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Same here! The ride quality is much improved with this mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.