DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not bad for $75. Did it with spring clamps and shackles. Still drives great!

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
derekrf said:
I love that truck. I think it looks as good if not better than the SRT.
I think it's a great looking truck too, in just about every way..... and though I don't have pics to show of it, I did see a Daytona without the wing on the back a few days ago that looked fantastic! The dealership had a painted tonneau cover put on it, matched the orange paint and brought the flat black stripe up over the cover (like some Rumble Bee guys have done with their tail stripes)...... and it looked awesome! If it were a regular cab and not a silly four door, I'd have been really jealous! :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
that truck is sweet bro, now im just starring at the pictures thinking how much better these truck looks being level

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
That is money. If I had a 2wd that is what I would do, level it out by lowering the rear and run 20-22" with more rubber. Sweet man.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I like them too, that looks a whole lot better leveled

·
Registered
562 Posts
RANDYZ said:
Dude, that truck looks awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Damn! that's it! - The Daytona is 100% approved in my book...... as long as it's a regcab. I really have to get my Bee leveled soooooon!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Nice!!

Your truck looks KILLER!!! I'm actually thinking about picking one of those Daytona's up. It "HAS TO BE" the GoMango color though!! This would be my first pickup truck and very first Dodge. I am a Chevy guy thru and thru. I own a '99 HUGGER ORANGE Camaro SS with white leather interior and a '01 Monte Carlo SS, which I would trade-in for the Daytona. How do you like it? How does the exhaust sound? Is it loud? I like the drop with your truck too. It looks SWEET!!! VERY NICE!!! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
FreeLantz said:
If it were a regular cab and not a silly four door, I'd have been really jealous! :D
What's wrong with 4-doors?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

4-doors can be fun! :rck:

·
Master Sergeant US Army
125 Posts
Yea that truck looks sweet. Nice truck Bro!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
RANDYZ said:
BTW, I just noticed your neighbour's driving a nice looking gen2 - how's he/she like your new rig. :) Wing looks great and love the colour. You've gotta be getting lots of looks. :rck:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I used the DJM shackles from Stylin Concepts and just some regular spring clamps from AutoZone. My neighbors truck is sweet. 2001 2500, 5 inch lift with a Cummins! The truck rides real good. My wife drives a 2004 HemiSport quad cab so I can get a good feel for stock and lowered.

·
Registered
358 Posts
great looking truck!
can you explain how you did it and post some pics if you have any?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.