DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Very Niiiice! :)
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HA! i know its a bit early but im interested in what yall are thinking about, maybe give me some ideas... for those of us that still have them, lemme see what your truck is asking for for christmas! I know 99% of us are gonna get something for our trucks, or get something from someone for our trucks (either parents or sig other) and i just wanna see what you guys are thinking of...

Here is my list of christmas presents... of course all about my truck!

1. LSD (Auburn) from rearendparts.com (most likely get price matched from sponser summitracing.com)
2. Interior LED's (RED) from Oznium.com
3. Cheap but LOUD Air horn kit from ebay.com
4. New Leather Wallet w/ Ram head from ebay.com
5. New Watch from ebay.com (not 100% sure on this one, might not even fit my big 'ol wrists, i have a gold plated one but the clutz that i am im always banging against stuff and scratched it all up so now its 2-toned with steal and gold... :VHOT: )
6. Iggee Synthetic Leather Seat Covers Red/Black from ebay.com

Ill most likely get 1-5 and have to wait on number 6 for my birthday (when i get myself either some new 20's and 35's or some 22's with 305/45/22's) and maybe ask for a lift/drop kit... but this is what i have, lemme know what yall are looking at.

-David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
Do all new bearings in the rear-end, but Santa isn't going to have enough $$ this year.
 

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
Joined
·
6,865 Posts
schawks73 said:
HA! i know its a bit early but im interested in what yall are thinking about, maybe give me some ideas... for those of us that still have them, lemme see what your truck is asking for for christmas! I know 99% of us are gonna get something for our trucks, or get something from someone for our trucks (either parents or sig other) and i just wanna see what you guys are thinking of...

Here is my list of christmas presents... of course all about my truck!

1. LSD (Auburn) from rearendparts.com (most likely get price matched from sponser summitracing.com)
2. Interior LED's (RED) from Oznium.com
3. Cheap but LOUD Air horn kit from ebay.com
4. New Leather Wallet w/ Ram head from ebay.com
5. New Watch from ebay.com (not 100% sure on this one, might not even fit my big 'ol wrists, i have a gold plated one but the clutz that i am im always banging against stuff and scratched it all up so now its 2-toned with steal and gold... :VHOT: )
6. Iggee Synthetic Leather Seat Covers Red/Black from ebay.com

Ill most likely get 1-5 and have to wait on number 6 for my birthday (when i get myself either some new 20's and 35's or some 22's with 305/45/22's) and maybe ask for a lift/drop kit... but this is what i have, lemme know what yall are looking at.

-David
David you should worry about getting money for the wallet instead of having an empty one :)
 

·
Very Niiiice! :)
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well ill get a dollar in the new wallet for good luck LOL!!

-David
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
452 Posts
truck loan payoff :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
1. Spray in bedliner (LineX)
2. 1 piece rubber floor mats Front & rear
3. level kit
4. cb bracket & Antenna

and if there is a Santa at DCX Hopefully my Vibration problem fixed :help:
 

·
Relentless
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
1. SRT-10 Hood
2. SRT-10 Spoiler
3. SRT-10 22's
4. Rollpan
5. Beltronics Radar Detector
6. 2 Kicker Comp VR 10's

LOL and the list goes on and on.....probably wont get any of those except for the radar detector.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,832 Posts
I think the truck is going to get: an apartment with a a garadge that it fits in, headers, and I may put a muffler back on it.

oh and if Nick wants to be santa he can make me an Air_Ram induction system.
 

·
the sky is the limit
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
pungohboy said:
1. Spray in bedliner (LineX)
2. 1 piece rubber floor mats Front & rear
3. level kit
4. cb bracket & Antenna

and if there is a Santa at DCX Hopefully my Vibration problem fixed :help:
lemon-law...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Santa can bring me a S in DO 50 series HD side exit exhaust (before the wheel) and a partridge in a pear tree!!
 

·
Very Niiiice! :)
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHA!! awsome guys, keep um comin... i like the truck loan payoff one myself too, but what i wanna do is make that my personal graduation present to myself... i figure im gonna get my BS next fall, my 5th year and CPA license in fall of 08, and graduate with masters in fall of 09, and i should have it MOSTLY paid off by then, and any extra amount im just gonna have to pay off!!!

I also like that air horn setup your thinking of getting, but i cant justify spending about 600bux on a "cheap" thrill of scaring the sh!t outa people... well maybe not 600bux anyways LOL

-David
 

·
Very Niiiice! :)
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you know those girls? ;)

-David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
schawks73 said:
HAHA!! awsome guys, keep um comin... i like the truck loan payoff one myself too, but what i wanna do is make that my personal graduation present to myself... i figure im gonna get my BS next fall, my 5th year and CPA license in fall of 08, and graduate with masters in fall of 09, and i should have it MOSTLY paid off by then, and any extra amount im just gonna have to pay off!!!

I also like that air horn setup your thinking of getting, but i cant justify spending about 600bux on a "cheap" thrill of scaring the sh!t outa people... well maybe not 600bux anyways LOL

-David


well the ones i have now are done there all rusted out dont sound right the compressor is going out half the time i dont even have a horn . my friend has the same horn from horn blasters and its loud as fuk if he blows it for like five seconds your ears ring for an hour no kidding . but in my search i will keep an eye out for a cheap one ok schawks73.
 

·
Respect My Hemi
Joined
·
241 Posts
For the truck:
1. Weathertech Floor Liner Mats
2. Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit bed cover
3. Bilstein shocks (if the '06 ones are avail)

For me (hey I've been good)
1. '01-'04 Mustang GT Convertible
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top