DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna see pics of your lifted Reg cab 4x4 Ram, i think they look awesome lifted!! So please.......post your pics, or other pics u have seen of a lifted 02+ Ram Reg cab 4x4. Thanks.

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Not mine, but want it to be. Also It is exactly what mine would look like with the same lift :grum: :grum: I entiltle it "In the Future"

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, now thats sweeeeeeeet!!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Nice, but why only lifted R/C SWB 4X4 trucks? :huh:

What about lifted R/C LWB 4X2 trucks? :WHT:

You all know they look cooler. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
what type of lift and what size tires are those?

Looks like a 5-6" lift and 36-37's

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
long beds?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That ram looks badazz, thats what i would love mine to look like one day, but those tires, wheels, lift, etc etc, are pricey!!
Heres a little photoshop job i did, looks pretty coool, not an excellent job, but it works,lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
what did you change?

·
Registered
199 Posts
yea...why did u need to change it? It was the same color pretty much... reg cab, 3rd generation, did you really need to spend 20 minutes doing that? ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
ce2flaco,

what trail is that? From your location im tempted to say table rock, maybe fordyce with the river, and the last pic kinda looks like the Con.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the only diffrence between the 2 trucks is, the first one is graphite in color i think, and mine is mineral grey, but i just like playing with photoshop, so i just put mine on that one, and i like it, anyways, these are some damn good looking trucks!! Makes me wish i could do mine tomorrow. owell, im probally just get some wheels like Dozerpilots. the 102's.

·
sans sanity
1,565 Posts
alloy171 said:
ce2flaco,

what trail is that? From your location im tempted to say table rock, maybe fordyce with the river, and the last pic kinda looks like the Con.
The first one is Table Mesa during the flooding we had early this year. It's a shot of me starting into New River. None of the other girls would go first, lol. I made it just fine and so did most of the rest of the group.

The second pic is Lake Pleasant to Crown King trail in the Bradshaw Mountains. The pic was taken only a few miles South of Crown King, we were farting around on rocks as we went.

The third is just the aftermath of tearing through a wide stretch of muck that was a cattle pen years ago.

There are a bunch more pics of the Ram in the Arizona back country at the link in my signature.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.