·
Registered
199 Posts
Not a great pic but here ya go.

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
uncbob, the side skirt kit loods great on your truck. You should change your avatar pic to showcase the new look. Also, congrats on sneaking two rigs into this thread - I doubt anyone else has the hardware to do it. ;)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts

Define " Sneaking" I thought it was in plain sight

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just joshin' ya. ;)

·
Will Detail For Food!!!!
45 Posts
Does anyone have a larger picture of the truck that is on the ad for stylinconcepts.com? I can tell that it is red and grey. My truck is black and one day I would like to add some red to it but I would like to see some better pictures of this truck or others like it.

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Ok here's a question.... If you go two tone, should the darker color be on top or bottom?

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I prefer the darker color on the bottom.

·
Will Detail For Food!!!!
45 Posts
I want to do a red and black two tone. I wanted the black on the bottom and the red on top. I also love to detail my truck and we all know that black is hard to keep clean than red is. It is also easier to detail the hood than it is to detail the sides (for me anyways). Think about when you wax your truck do you start on the hood first? I think most people do. However, the hood is where most people look to check for micro marring and minor swirl marks.

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Does this count?

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
does anybody know if that is a road armor bumper and bar on the red wing truck?

·
Registered
230 Posts
that is what i thought because I have never seen another bumper that has even looked close to a road armor one.

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Jaughn said:
does anybody know if that is a road armor bumper and bar on the red wing truck?

Actually that is not a road armour bumper... I cant remember the company that does it its called a d3 baja bumper... ill look around and see if i can find it again....

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts

Attachments

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.