Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey:

Well, this is just a trial run on my computer down here in the dungeon. If it works, here's the work on the dent so far. I still have to do more, but I need to get some new tools to replace what has walked away from my collection. :VHOT: I also have to remove some bracing to be able to get at the dents.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice work so far. How did you manage to get that dent in the first place, it looks kind of old.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caddybill:

Thanks. Yeah, it's been like that since before I got it. A tree fell on it. :thatfunny From the looks of it, it was a pretty big one too. These days, if a tree falls on a vehicle, it's usually a total. What's real funny is that even after that dent, the window still cranks up & down. :crazy: It was a real bitch, when I started to get into the dent, I discovered that most of my old body tools were gone. :VHOT: Now I have to spend $$$$ I don't have to be able to replace em so I can get the Beast ready for paint, although, the movie thing don't look like it's gonna happen now. :WHA:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
The tree was sorry it fell on that monster

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah you can't beat the old iron. :whackit: Today I have to be careful if I even lean on a new car.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I quit doin body work on cars. I was dentin to many of em with my thumb. :thatfunny Several months ago, my son & I were comin home from one of our MV Club meetings when this suicidal twit in a little ricer decided that usin his turn signal was beneath him as he came to just about a complete stop in front of me (in the Beast) to turn into a gas station. :crazy: I don't think we'da felt a thing if I didn't stop. :evillaugh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.