DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this thing will make your turbo sing like a bird ( to loud for the wife) but i need to get rid of it

it is the complete from the turbo to the filter setup i paid well over 400.00 for it less than a month ago

it seems like the average on ebay is like 400.00 shipped so i am asking that price but make an offer if you like( just rem i would rather throw it away than give it away)

anybody interested

eta- there has been mixed reviews on these things as far as mpg increase or decrease and like tire fitment it seems to vary from truck to truck

i did seem feel a slight power difference ( at least i think i did lol) and i did gain almost 1 mpg so thats my take on what it has done for my truck

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Will you take a slightly used old lady for it?
(Thought I would help by bumping the thread for you :) )

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a front bug guard thats painted white with a gold emblem on it if your interested. I'm about to put it for sale.

·
Registered
237 Posts
hey no problem, it was worth a try. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Which filter do you have, is it the pro guard 7? or the smaller one?

can you measure the flange on the filter and let me know? I have the pg7 filter and am thinking of switching to the smaller one for mileage purposes.

also, how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
steve05ram360 said:
Which filter do you have, is it the pro guard 7? or the smaller one?

can you measure the flange on the filter and let me know? I have the pg7 filter and am thinking of switching to the smaller one for mileage purposes.

also, how much do you want for it?

it has the 7 inch filter

do you get better milage with the smaller filter and would the loud whistle/whine be quieter with a smaller filter

·
Registered
167 Posts
smaller filter = better mileage, stronger low end, weaker top end but higher egt's and longer cool down times from what I can tell. when I put in my stock filter thats what I see anyway.

after looking at your 1st post I see your asking $400... too much for me on a used setup. thanks.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well like i said in the first post also that i was not sure what it was worth i was going by what they seemed to be selling for on ebay but to make an offer ( just be reasonable is all i asked)

im not even sure if i want to sell it anyway if somebod makes an offer i will go from there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.