DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good source for Leopard Print Fabric. I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum and would like to use the fabric to wrap the center silver plastic piece. It's surrounds the radio, heating controls and air ducts. So I'm looking for something that has some stretch to it and is not that heavy so I can get it to fit tight.
Later on I would like to maybe apply the fabric to the doors and maybe even accents to in the seats. I already know this is an odd request and I would like to keep this semi-serious.

Be well!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just about any fabric shop should have something like what you're looking for. The bigger the shop the better your chance of finding it. As for adhesives go to an automotive upholstery shop, you need something that can withstand the heat, most fabric shops won't have anything strong enough. You may need to rough up the cover with some steel wool or a scotch bright pad to get the glue to stick better.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have went and talked to the local people in my area and they don't have anything. I went to a local Jo-Ann fabric store, they had something but I wasn't sure how well it would work. I have been checking on line and emailing anyone I can. Heck I even emailed Unique Auto and West Coast Custom and they didn't even know, if they did they didn't share the infomation.
I was maybe hoping for some one here that might do custom interior work the might know of some place to get it. I contacted this Ultra Suede. they had something but it would hold up to the UV-rays well.
Still looking.
Be well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I dont know where you could find something like that, but when you get it, make sure its not cheap and can withstand UV rays. I cheaped out on a set of door panels in an s10 i had, and within months the black turned grey. If i find someone who sells it, ill make sure to post on thread. I just ordered Louis Vuitton for my 06 Charger R/T, and that company has a leopard Leather, but dont think you want to buy that, at $500 for a 25 sq. ft piece....lol

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.