DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when hooking up led taillights and led third brake light will it trigger the lamp out light? do the lights come with resistors or do you have to buy them seperate? if so then where can you get them?

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
I bought my depo led taillights from ebay about 9 months ago and have had no problems with them at all so far. They don't need any resistors and will not trigger your lamp out warning. What kind was you thinking about getting?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the ones from x3 racing on ebay.

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
LED's

The set from X3 racing are NICE! The have the resistors built in and are really BRIGHT!! We had a group buy a while ago and I picked up a set. They work super BUT whenever I move the gear selector past reverse the lamp out chime goes off for a second. All the lights work, it's kind of strange because the reverse lights are NOT LED's? It's a bit annoying but nothing too bad. An excellent mod. Plug and play too. :rck:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanks. what about x3 racings halo projector headlights with the led's in them do those have the built in resistors to?

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
importfreak said:
cool thanks. what about x3 racings halo projector headlights with the led's in them do those have the built in resistors to?
I don't know anything about the headlights. X3 WAS(not sure if he still is) a sponsor here on DT. just post your question there. Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.