DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I be diggin me some omni-directional LEDs, man.
I flush-mounted 4 of em aimed at my system and they turned out really cool:

(looking from the back seat at the rear gate)

(glowing on the sub and amps)

they are really bright so use em sparingly. I'm gonna put a couple under my dash next weekend.
I have some in the eyes of skulls that hold on my license plate but had to tone em down with a black paint pen:

If I din't chill em out here, they'd bling folks at street lights and scream "pull me over!" much louder than the othar many moving violations I have equipped my ride with so far.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Looks nice. I've been plannin on some LEDs when I get my system in there as well as in the map lights.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not a sales pitch here...BUT ! Check out our website www.streetforceleds.com
We are the ONLY manufacturer to produce LED accents lights in the USA!!!!! Everyone else is from CHINA . And there are none more intense !

We use a high powered 180 degree firing LED, the only one of it's type in the world. All other leds fire straight, so you see light only head on...With ours the light is coming from head on AND SIDEWAYS. We are the ONLY accent light that can FILL SPACE. ONE of our leds can actually fill a trunk or footwell.

Our product has been out for just one year to rave reviews. The RT I just purchased is our company car...soon to be outfitted with our product. I'm not here to solicit business, just letting the masses know we're here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I want one for lighting up my ashtray....

·
Registered
84 Posts
What's cheesey are those chrome -plated- chain liscense plate frames...Or anything hanging from the rear view mirror ! Dare to be different !

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
What about a diamond plate license plate?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife has one.
Looks cool.
Found it at autozone.
I tried to get her to go for the barbedwire frame but she told me to go back to the Ratt concert I got that idea from.

go figure.

I dig diamond plate though. I trimmed out the interior of my place of business with it and it looks freakin sweet.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I had a barb wire one I was gonna put on there... but the recessed area wouldn't llow it so I dug out the other one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.