DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already posted my question but noone answered and I need to know as soon as possible. Are the leather seats in the 2005 RAM with "preferred suede" available on the SLT or is it exclusively for the Laramie. I know the SLT comes optional with the leather but does it have suede inserts? thats my question.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
schmedly said:
Leather is not available with the SLT package under any circumstances.

The Suede or Leather in general? I could have SWORN I have seen SLTs with regular leather seats? :huh:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm sorry, I was misleading. I thought that you were talking about a new truck. I actually have a '98 with fractory leather. In '06, the literature showed that it was possible, but a dealer was incapable of ordering one (the system would not allow it). So in '06 it was unofficially not allowed and in '07 they made it official.

I did not read the original post correctly. It stated clearly that it was an '05 truck. Sorry.

·
Registered
360 Posts
schmedly said:
Leather is not available with the SLT package under any circumstances.

Wrong dude. Leather was a dealer option on SLT's. Not a factory option but a dealer option.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
My buddy bought an '06 Night Runner, dealer installed leather, navigation, sunroof, etc. All after he took delivery.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I HAVE already corrected myself for misreading the original post regarding the year of the truck. And a dealer installed option means nothing more than having the dealer send your truck over to the aftermarket shop for an aftermarket install. I was offered that option also from the dealer. Thier "dealer installed option" shop used Katzskin leathers. Who do you think makes dealer installed options? Those tonneau covers, bedliners, and entry bars may be "Mopar", but they are made by aftermarket suppliers, not Dodge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.